
We had the cutest little cowboy on the street this afternoon! Buzzy and I went trick or treating with Chandra and Chandler in downtown Central City! He loved it. He wasn't so sure until he got his first candy and he was all for it then! Steve was at the race shop visiting Stewart, so we had to go by there before we went to town. I told him to ask Stewart for "Trick or Money!" It worked! Stewart gave him a dollar and a sucker!! This is his first year going to town, and I think he will definately be going back for quite a few years!

1 comment:
I came to stay with Buzzy, and we had to have candy and a coke for breakfast. He said he had such a good time trick or treating, and at Ma Sandys. I'm sure he will be going again next year. He pulled something out of his bag he doesn't like and told me-"I hate when they give you that stuff!" He's a nut!
Post a Comment