Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Perfect One


Yesterday, Buzzy told me that he wanted me to stay home with him today. He told me that I am "the perfect girl!" Tonight is the first night that he's not wanted to go to the garage with Steve. He said he was staying with me because I am the perfect girl for him! Where in the world has he heard that? Steve was in here when he told me that and we just smiled at each other. It absolutely made my day! I must say that Buzzy is the perfect boy for us! He has brought so many smiles to our faces. My Mamaw always called Dad her baby. He was the youngest, but she said no matter his age, he would always be her baby. I'm afraid I feel the exact same way about my baby!

2 comments:

mimisboys said...

I think he is the perfect baby myself. He is the most compassionate little boy. If something happens, he will tell me "It will be ok Mimi". He was helping me plant flowers and ask me if I could help him dig the perfect hole for his perfect flower.

Leslie said...

I agree with everyone! Especially Aunt K saying she thinks I am cool! Or does she mean Buzzy? Must definately be me!!!!