Monday, October 02, 2006

Little Racer



As most everyone knows by now, Steve has his car. Buzzy is loving every minute that he gets to be in the garage with "the boys." I tried to get him to come in the house one night when there were a bunch of Steve's buddies down there and Buzzy informed me that he wanted to stay with "the boys." Excuse me! I'm so glad that Steve lets him spend time with him in the garage. It's good for both of them!! We weren't paying attention the other night, and Buzzy had made himself at home in the engine compartment. He was so proud of his trick. I just had to get a picture! Hope you enjoy and if anyone has any extra money laying around please send it to Steve's racing fund!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Glad you like it!

mimisboys said...

First time blogging for me. Never to old to learn something new. Love seeing Big Buzz and Little Buzz doing things together. And of course going along for the 'ride'. Keep the pictures coming!!! Mimi and Pappy sure are proud.