
I was getting ready to blog that not much has been going on around here. Steve has been busy with his car, and me and Buzzy have been kind of hanging out. It's been real rainy, so we've tried to stay in.
As soon as I thought that I didn't have anything new to put on, I go into the living room where I find my beautiful boy! I always said that I would never take my child out in public with a dirty face or dirty clothes. Well I didn't say anything about staying home with a child with a dirty mouth, right? He is the best!

2 comments:
Buzzy just left from here with another dirty mouth and face. He played so hard and ate chips, peanut butter sandwich, a cinnamon roll with butter, tea, and a coke. He will sleep good tonight, once momma gets all that dirt off his face. What beautiful blue eyes!
I'm finally back on. I think I might have this thing figured out now. I have a little boy that gets a dirty face when he eats also. He loves playing with Buzzy. We hope to see you again soon.
Post a Comment