Friday, October 20, 2006

Which is real?

Banjo is the best pet ever! He has more personality than all of the cats put together. He is so smart too (when he wants to be). He knows that he cannot go into Steve's garage. Steve can leave the door open all day, and Banjo will never step that first foot inside (I'm not saying that Steve hasn't threatened his life, which is a possibility!). He lays just outside the door. He is an excellent walking buddy - except for my girl friends!! Buzzy, Banjo and I had started walking at the trail pretty regular, but since we've been sick and our other walking buddies went to Disney World, we have gotten off schedule. I love this dog. I love my cats too! I just have too many to pick a favorite!

For those of you who are interested, Steve started his car today. He has a perma-smile on his face! Pappy said it was rather impressive when they started it up. Stewart helped him wire it and some other things that are WAY over my head. I just know you gotta put fuel in it and drive it. That's all I need to know. Steve's firesuit came today, so he will probably be taking the car to practice in the next couple of weeks. I will be sure to take pictures of that! After all, that's what I started this blog for! Everybody have a great weekend.!

1 comment:

mimisboys said...

The one on the right is the easiest to take care of. Banjo looks more and more like Pebbles everyday. She was the best watch dog. She let no one near the house unless you were home. I think from what I've saw out of Banjo, he will be the same way. He's so fluffy and pretty.