Saturday, November 04, 2006

Lazy Day

Steve, Buzzy, and I got up early this morning and went to Clarksville for the day. There was a car parts shop that Steve wanted to check out and I needed, let me reword - wanted, to pick up some stuff at the scrapbook store (like I don't have enough stuff!). We had lunch and went by Target. Steve got to experience the deliberation over which toy Buzzy wants. You have to walk up and down the aisles several times, pick up and put back numerous things, until finally the perfect toy is found! Today's find was the Hungry Hippos game. He's been into games lately, and he's accumulating quite a few! Yeah, more toys!!!

We stopped by the lake house to pick up our swimsuits and we all laid down and had a nice nap! I told Steve that it felt like a Sunday to me. I guess it's because we have been lazy all day! It was so nice spending a Saturday with my two boys. We are usually busy and running in different directions on Saturday, but today was kind of a spur of the moment trip, and it was nice.

Buzzy is so excited about going to the beach. He wants to bury Pappy and Daddy! That's all I've heard about ever since we planned the trip! Mimi and I are really excited about this trip. We haven't been to Panama City since I was in the fifth grade. This trip is for true R&R! Buzzy wants to swim and I will take full advantage of the sun! I'm planning on taking the computer so I can post while we are there. I hope to take LOTS of pictures while we are gone. Buzzy had his Christmas pictures made on Thursday. They turned out really good. I hope we can get a picture on the beach of the three of us. I love those kinds of pictures.

Everybody have a nice week! Next post should have beach pictures!!

1 comment:

mimisboys said...

When you were little, the weekends were always spent just us 3 doing things together. I'm glad you had the day out. Buzzy told me we have to dig for the China man at the beach. Its a well deserved vacation for everyone.