



Green River Chapels Fall Festival was on Saturday. I was in charge of the marshmellow roasting (If you can be in charge of that!). I had a blast. This is the first year that I have even gone and it was so much fun. A man and woman from church made homemade corn dogs and we heard that they did around 500! I'll find out today at church for sure. I know my immediate family had nine all together! THat's me, Steve, and Buzzy. I won't disclosed who ate what! Buzzy played in the bouncy thing. He would have ALL day, but the older boys got a little rough and Mimi had to let her "Mimi instincts" kick in and call a little boy on it! Buzzy had to rest until it cleared out a little, and he was NOT happy! Daddy was thrilled when Mimi and Pappy showed up!
He had work to do. The rain and late arriving parts kept him from practicing his car on Saturday, but if all goes as planned, he will be practicing on Monday evening. I am going whether he wants me to or not! I am the official team photographer!
He and Heavy were in the garage until after midnight on Friday. Heavy's wife was worried because Heavy had their baby, Austin, out with him! I just go to bed anymore. I know Steve was there when I got up, but I couldn't tell ya what time he came in!
I have way too many pictures that I want to post and this thing will only let me do 5, that I've found. I'm going to try while I take my bath and see what happens.

1 comment:
We sure had fun at the Fall Festival. I know Buzzy had so much fun in the obstacle course, hay ride, and horse ride. He couldn't wait for Pappy to see him do all the things they had for the kids. Church is so much fun and sure has alot of young kids and good workers!
Post a Comment