
As most everyone knows, we have a parakeet now. Her name is Tweety bird. I got her for Buzzy in June. She's really good company. The house is really quiet when she's not here. NaNA keeps her for us when we have to be gone from home. When we went to Pigeon Forge in September, Nana kept her and we have just gotten her back! NaNa won't admit it, but I think she kinda likes her too! At one time, Steve and I said we would never have another bird. It seems like everytime that I say "I'm never," I do just what I say "I'm never" going to do! Sometimes it's not so bad! I always had animals growing up. I always loved having them, and I want Buzzy to experience all different kinds of pets. Thanks to K and Tommy , he can be around horses. If he ever wants a horse it will have to stay at Mimi and Pappy's. They have much more room! I've tried to talk Steve into a miniature donkey for quite some time now, but he says that will "never" happen! Remember, never say never, Stevie!!

2 comments:
Les always had every kind of animal we could get in the house without Pappy running us off. Buzzy seems to have inherited the pet trait also. He wants MiMi to get him a hamster, which probably will take place in the future. Buzzy and I are trying to convince Pappy we need chickens like Mammaw had, but so far he's not gave in, but we also aren't done asking.
HEE-HAW!!! Pappy said "maybe" a peacock, but no chickens. He really doesn't like the idea of chickens roosting in the rafters over his cars. The eggs would really help out for all our homemade cakes and cookies. Even Granny's!
Post a Comment