
Mimi and I took Buzzy to the park in Clifty on the way home from Clarksville on Thursday. He had a blast. If it hadn't been so cold, we would have stayed longer. He wants to go back and have a picnic there. He told us to make sure we have a blanket when we get ready for the picnic!
He played on his new swing set yesterday evening until it got too dark to be out. Banjo had gotten in trouble, so he wasn't bothering us. Let's just say, he is 100% puppy! I will be glad when he is a big dog! Buzzy loves his swing set, but not the dog. He's not played on his swing set much because he doesn't like Banjo. For awhile, he would only go outside when I put Banjo on his leash. As much as Steve and I like dogs, I would have never dreamed that Buzzy would despise them so much. He played out on his swing set most all day today. Banjo has finally figured out that it's more fun to torment the cats and not Buzzy!
I had my second voice lesson today. I am enjoying it a lot more than I ever thought I would! My friend Diane thinks I am ready to sing at church tomorrow, but we'll just have to see. I'm not quite sure I am that confident, yet! Mimi and K gave me good reviews after their preview performance last night! I'm not sure about Mimi, but I know K would tell me if she thought I was terrible! Have a good weekend and enjoy this great fall weather!

2 comments:
My Buzzy did have a good time swinging yesterday and sliding on his belly made him laugh alot. I think he is 'sorta' liking Banjo somewhat better, but not as much as he does his cats. Banjo will be a great dog once he is out of the puppy stage. An Aussie is the best pet and friend. I can't wait for the park picnic, including the good food we will bring. Buzzy loves the rocks and slides. He loves the outdoors as much as his MiMi.
Leslie does have a pretty voice. Everyone at church is always asking her to sing. We are so very fortunate to have many good vocalists in our church. Two of Stevies closet friends sing, maybe they can get him to sometime. Buzzy has even been known to sing a few of his Mammaw's songs. She would be so proud of him. She was a great mother-in-law, with a heart full of love for everyone in her family.
Post a Comment