Monday, October 23, 2006

Goodies!


Buzzy got his package from Ninnie today. He was soooo excited. He dumped his candy out on the table and could not get over all of his "goodies." He kept asking "why did I get all theses goodies, Look at all my goodies, who sent me these goodies?" He did a little jig and just went on and on about all of his "goodies!" Of course, he had to taste test one of just about everything. When he was finished, he layed in floor, rubbing his belly saying "oh, my bewwy huuts." He is such a stinker. Thank you Ninnie! You made his day!

1 comment:

mimisboys said...

I brought Buzzy and Les lunch, so I checked the mail for her. When I came in I told Buzzy he had a package from Ninnie. He was sooo excited, dancing and telling everyone "ninnie sent me a package." When he saw the bag of goodies he went darting around like a bug on top of water. He would look at it and rub his belly. He is such a sweetie.