Saturday, October 07, 2006

Design on a Dime



Today has been a long day!! Mimi, Buzzy, and I painted mine and Steve's bedroom. I tried to get started early because I knew Buzzy would want to help. Sure thing! He was a wonderful helper yet again. I don't think I would have ever gotten done if Mimi and Buzzy hadn't been here to help. Steve has been in the garage all day and hasn't seen it yet! He is definately going to be surprised! We might sleep upstairs for awhile so we don't mess it up!! He has gotten his motor in his car. I don't know any details, I just know he has been in the garage ALL day!! He conned Mimi into helping with the painting so he wouldn't have too! What a wonderful mother-in-law!! What about the finished product?

4 comments:

mimisboys said...

It does look good!! The painters come hooked at the hip, so if you want one, you get the other two. Nothing like working together!!

Anonymous said...

It looks so pretty and calm. Can you come do my house next???

Anonymous said...

Your room looks so pretty and calm. Put my house on your schedule next. Yo'd have another little helper by your side.

mimisboys said...

Little helpers are my joy. Call when you're ready. We only paint and have wonderful time. We don't guarantee paint just on the walls!