
Buzzy loves to play croquet at Nana and Judy's. We went to visit Nana and Papaw this afternoon and they had the croquet set ready!! Buzzy ran up and down and around and around after those croquet balls! He helped Papaw "hammer" in the end points. He just hammered Papaws finger more than the stick!! I'm sure he and Papaw will sleep good tonight after their afternoon jaunt!
He is in the garage with his Daddy now. Steve takes him down to the garage just about every evening. Buzzy was so tired last night that he fell asleep on the lounge chair, garage dirt and all! He loves working on that race car! I am so thankful that Steve is the kind of dad that wants his son with him all the time. There are so many little boys that don't have that in a father.
Thinking about the important men in Buzzy's life made me think of this quote that I found the other day. Yes Mimi, it came from a scrapbooking magazine, hee hee!
"Fathering is the most masculine thing a man can do."
---Frank Pittman

9 comments:
I can remember doing the same thing with Pappaw when I was a little older than Buzzy, we lived in the Philippines. Buzzy thinks his Pappaw is pretty special.
I think Granny always aimed at MiMis' ankles. I guess it was payback over the trunk incident.
Nana and Papaw and I were remembering how Gary always cheated at croquet when us girls were little. I wonder if he will do Lucas that way too?
You know I have been told things that happen in early childhood stay deep within and have to be dealt with over your entire life. I guess you had one of those moments!
Lucas' gradaddy had better not cheat. I'm sure that Lucas will bruise a few of his ankles for him. Buzzy will be such a great example for Lucas and will teach him a lot. We miss seeing you guys!!!!
Wendy-We are having problems posting on your blog. I left one but I can't leave anymore. Says you have to ok our comments, but I don't know how to even get to that part. Let me know
we will have to play croquet at the lake sometime. Buzzy would think it was hilarious to hit the balls in the lake! Sounds like a job for Steve and Tommy!!
I tried to fix my blog. Try to comment again.
I know what you mean, aa. I would give anything if Buzzy could live closer to his Ninnie. He is crazy about her, just like we are!
Post a Comment