Monday, July 21, 2008

Tubing

We took Buzzy to the lake yesterday afternoon. We swam for a little while. He and I rode the tube together. I hate the tube and he wasn't sure about it. After we were done swimming, he wanted to try it out again. So he rode by himself. I was soooo nervous, but he loved it.
Buzzy had to have crickets from the bait shop. He got the crickets out to bait his hook while Steve and I were swimming. He busted the bottom out of the container and crickets went EVERYWHERE! He was having a hysterical fit because crickets were on him, on the ground, still in the container.... I have never touched a cricket, but when my little man was on the bank in hysterics, I went and joined the mission to catch crickets! I caught two! I think I mashed them both!
Henry spent the afternoon with MiMi and Pappy. I think they all had a good time. More about Henry next post.

4 comments:

mimisboys said...

Buzzy is waaaay to grown up for me. He had such a good time, he has gotten older right before my eyes! Henry enjoyed himself also with his MiMi and Pappy, with bottles, dry diapers, and lots of cuddling.

Leanne said...

Glad you all got to have special time with Buzzy. Isn't it amazing how fast they seem to grow up when a baby comes along. I can remember when Abe was born that Maddie all of the sudden grew up instantly!

Misty said...

Buzzy looks so cute in the tube. At least he is not afraid, I too would have been a little nervous. By the way, Will decided after the first swim lesson that he was dropping out too! He told us he wanted to wait until he was six to have lessons again. LOL

Loving My Life said...

Sounds and looks like you all had a great time! I am not a big fan of the crickets my self so I am proud of you to help your little man out... not sure I could be that brave!