That is awesome! It is always good to hear from the Dr. that the little ones are growing like they should. Who is his Dr.?
Glad he is doing so good. I think Kate weighs about the same! I think Henry is going to pass her up! You must be feeding him good!
Thats a great check up. I think we are going to just go for a visit if things don't change around here.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That is awesome! It is always good to hear from the Dr. that the little ones are growing like they should. Who is his Dr.?
Glad he is doing so good. I think Kate weighs about the same! I think Henry is going to pass her up! You must be feeding him good!
Thats a great check up. I think we are going to just go for a visit if things don't change around here.
Post a Comment