the tooth has gone to tooth fairy land! buzzy let stevie help pull it out. he was so excited and was up early this morning to see what the tooth fairy had left for his tooth!
I am so happy for Buzzy! I know Mom is kinda sad that her other baby is growing up! I wonder how much the tooth fairy thinks this first tooth is worth?
I forgot to say what a happy looking family in the header picture, and what a good picture of you all in church. Everyone said momma doesn't look like she's had a baby. Just good genes!!
I think that Lucas will want the same tooth fairy to visit him someday. Does Steve make house calls? We'll keep that in mind in a few years. When's the shopping spree at Toys R Us?
10 comments:
I know he was excited about the tooth fairy. I told Phil he had to pay up to since he was in on the pulling!
I am so happy for Buzzy! I know Mom is kinda sad that her other baby is growing up! I wonder how much the tooth fairy thinks this first tooth is worth?
I forgot to say what a happy looking family in the header picture, and what a good picture of you all in church. Everyone said momma doesn't look like she's had a baby. Just good genes!!
buzz, u are getting too big!!!! it seems like everyday u are passing another milestone. what a beautiful family picture for the new blog header.
Well,we all want to know what the tooth fairy brought him.Do I sense a trip to Toys-R-Us?
Way to go Buzzy!!!! How much money did the tooth fair y bring you???
Let's just say that we aren't the only one's that have experienced inflation!
I think that Lucas will want the same tooth fairy to visit him someday. Does Steve make house calls? We'll keep that in mind in a few years. When's the shopping spree at Toys R Us?
Congrats Buzzy!
If you look real good ,there is a tooth already coming in. the picture is so good.The picture at church is so good , guess you need to go ro Wal-Mart.
Post a Comment