Wow...I think he is really beginning to favor Buzzy. Dont worry Buzzy, you will get the hang of it. Garrett carries Morgan out of her room every Morgan. Soon you will be dragging Little Henry around with you!
Wow...Henry is growing so much already. They both have the same expression in this picture. It's like they're saying, "Somebody help me". They both are so precious. Good job mom and dad!
I so know what you mean! It never fells Momo wants Myles as soon as we get him calm and not crying and then it starts all over again! I have been thinking about you all alot and hoping this go is easier for you then us...colic is so not fun. Have you seen the new Tostitos ad on tv? I so think about all the new mommas and new babies!!
I'm Back!! i finally logged in and updated my page a bit! I know it is a little late, but CONGRATS. He is absolutely adorable, and Buzzy seems to be doing a great job in the big brother position. Congrats again. Heather
12 comments:
Wow...I think he is really beginning to favor Buzzy. Dont worry Buzzy, you will get the hang of it. Garrett carries Morgan out of her room every Morgan. Soon you will be dragging Little Henry around with you!
Wow...Henry is growing so much already. They both have the same expression in this picture. It's like they're saying, "Somebody help me". They both are so precious. Good job mom and dad!
Hey! do I see that the tooth fairy finally made a visit to see Buzzy?They both look a little nervous!
I don't know what happened but I have turned into Leslie---I'm so glad now I am much thinner.
How funny. Do I see a missing tooth???
No missing tooth yet, it's just that loose! This is Leslie!!
Too cute! Your pics are great!
My two boys are just tooo cute!
What a team Thad and Henry make,
Love the pictures.
I so know what you mean! It never fells Momo wants Myles as soon as we get him calm and not crying and then it starts all over again! I have been thinking about you all alot and hoping this go is easier for you then us...colic is so not fun. Have you seen the new Tostitos ad on tv? I so think about all the new mommas and new babies!!
Too cute! Hope you all are doing good. You sure do have 2 good lookin boys!
I'm Back!! i finally logged in and updated my page a bit! I know it is a little late, but CONGRATS. He is absolutely adorable, and Buzzy seems to be doing a great job in the big brother position. Congrats again. Heather
Post a Comment