We went to Lake Malone this afternoon. Steve and I were heathens and didn't go to church this morning. We are trying to get Henry to sleep in his crib at night. He has slept with me since he came home from the hospital. So last night was the first night that we put him in his crib. Steve is getting tired of sleeping with Buzzy and I am ready for Steve to come back to our bed!! Anyway, Henry talked in his sleep all night, so Steve let me sleep late and he got up with him this morning when he got up at 8:30. Henry didn't cry, he just kind of jabbered all night, so we didn't get real good sleep. He's in the crib right now, sound asleep, so maybe it'll be better tonight. I tried to not hold him today while he slept. Mimi has this little thing that we call a bug bed and I let him sleep in it while we were at the lake.
Henry and I layed on the blankets under the tree. It was so nice. I could have easily taken a nap, but I didn't. Maybe next time!

10 comments:
Looks like everyone had a great time. Henry looks so content and so precious!!!!! He has changed so much since he was born. leslie you look great!!!! this boy thing is really agreeing with u!!!! love to u all.
I am so glad you are doing so good! I love the face Henry makes! Kate makes that same face and it is my favorite! Your family looks so happy! We will have to get together soon for a play date!
Glad to see you are getting out. Sleep deprivation and staying home will drive you crazy. It seems easier to get out with the second baby sooner.
It was a beautiful day at the lake. Buzzy will be swimming before long when we get to go more often. And, Wormie will be right along after him. Those two boys will be wanting to live up there so its good its so close by.
You all look great! You don't look like you have a newborn. What happen to the staying in Pj's all day and walking around half asleep??
Glad you got out and had some fun.
Wormie? Is that Henry's nickname?
I don't know what the nickname is going to be. It was Wormie yesterday because he's a wiggle worm. Today it's Bug, because he's my cuddle bug. It's probably going to change daily!
I remember those picnics when we were little,especially the one that Pop-Pop almost set the national park on fire!They say you can be scarred for life that way.Can you imagine the stories little boys will tell when they all get together?
Leslie, you look great! Glad you had such a good, relaxing day! Even if you did ditch church...where I was waiting to meet Jack Henry...hahaha
You all look like you had a great time. Henry is soooo sweet. In your picture, he looks like he's smiling too. You look great!!! It's disgusting. One of us had to get the skinny gene. We'll have to have weekend potlucks at the lake so that Lucas can join in on the memory making. He loves playing with Buzzy and Mimi. He had to come home and get a "Buzzy swimming pool". So, we have this big pool and he's yet to get in it. (Kind of like at your house) I remember all of our Daytona Beach trips when we were little, when Pappy used to fill our bathing suits with sand. The boys will probably all remember the lake days and get togethers.
You look great! Looks like a fun day out. I will have to say that Myles loves it outside...well for a few seconds!
Post a Comment