Buzzy has two parakeets. Their names are Pesky and Pretty. Anyway, Pesky sits where his tail feathers stick through the cage. Last night, we were all on the sunporch and the bird started squawking, which is normal, and Buzzy spun around from the cage with two tail feathers. He said he had to put them in his "rememory" box and skipped into his room to get his box. I tried to make him feel bad for doing it, but he said if it bled, we would just put a band-aid on the birds butt.
Anyway, later last night, he came over to me and whispered that he had told Pesky that he was sorry. I asked him what Pesky said, and Buzzy said; "I don't know,
"I don't speak bird."

8 comments:
That silly boy and that poor bird
That is the cutest picture of "Henner" in your header. Everyone's always happy at MiMi's.(Brad, is it ok if I use that name? Seems perfect to me)
Oh, Buzzy, the things you will get to tell "Henner" about! (Mimi, I like it too!)
That is the most precious header! It's so fun to capture a new smile...(even if it is alittle gas)..hahahaha!
Wonder what Henner is thinking about while he's smiling at everyone?Maybe he can speak bird!
How classic is that story! ;) Buzzy is a comedian!
Haha! That Byzzy seems like something else...to funny!
Post a Comment