Tuesday, July 22, 2008

TOO CUTE

if steve looks shiny, it's because it was so HOT on monday. he changed shirts three times and that means more laundry for me.
these fellas make my days! this baby has been so much easier and buzzy is so much help. if i need to do something, he will sit and talk to henry. you would think buzzy was a pro, and henry just watches him in amazement! i saw somewhere once that when you watch children, you can see how they were nurtured and cared for by their parents. by watching buzzy with henry, i feel like we've done something right!

these two are going to be buddies!


i think it looks like he's growling!



just a sweety. he's not been sleeping very soundly at night. he's sound asleep, but it's like he's talking in his sleep. and he moves around a lot. i have been putting cereal in his bottles and what a difference it has made. he was getting hungry every 2 - 2.5 hrs. the first night, he slept 5 hours straight!!!! i say, bring on the vittles!!
** i am typing with one hand! thats the reason for no capitalizations!

7 comments:

ashleigha said...

Henry sure is growing.

lucas' gigi said...

I can remember how that little bit of cereal in the bottle at night was a lifesaver for a tired Mommy.It looks gross but it does work.Buzzy and Henry sure are growing up to fast!!

Wendy said...

Henry is a good baby. Buzzy was a good baby too. New Mommy was just overwhelmed. They say the second one is easier. I'll just have to trust you on that one. Cereal sure helped us to get a little more sleep. I wish we had started Lucas out in his crib. I might would be getting a little more sleep now. It has been awfully hot lately. The other night, Lucas came in from playing outside and he stunk!!!

ashleigha said...

I agree with Wendy, The first baby is the hardest. Everything is so hard and you dont know what you are doing. So glad you are having an easier time, Henry is doing good, and Buzzy is adjusting. Life sure is wonderful with the little ones, I cant imagine our lives without them....what did we do with all that free time before them?

Loving My Life said...

I am so glad that you are having a easier time this go round. I do agree that the first baby is over whelming but in my case the second one is so much harder. We have started him on some meds for reflux so I hope it helps him so far it seems better so I am keeping my fingers crossed. Don't you just love how sweet the big brother/sisters are taking to the new babies?? I am sure that saying is right and must have done something right looks like Buzzy is doing such a wonderful job with Henry!!

Ninnie7157 said...

My how Henry is growing, I knew when Buzz got the hang of having a little brother ,he would just love it. Pals forever.

LeeAnn said...

Henry is getting so big! He looks so alert. I am so glad Buzzy is being a good big brother!