He is his Pappy's boy. I think it's great that they are so close. We are very lucky to have a great family. The old folks keep their imaginations running, but they don't have to be the principals. Soon, Henry will be right in between them in those pics.
6 comments:
They do look just alike....do they act alike?
So funny.It's so nice that all of our little boys have such great Papaws,Pappy's,and Pop-Pops.Not all little ones are so lucky.
These two couldn't be anymore alike. Carbon copies to the "T". This is very scary, and eventful!!
He is his Pappy's boy. I think it's great that they are so close. We are very lucky to have a great family. The old folks keep their imaginations running, but they don't have to be the principals. Soon, Henry will be right in between them in those pics.
Love the hats! I knew Pappy was a clown!
They do look so much alike.
Post a Comment