Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Babysitter found!

henry's great-grandfather is a great babysitter!

6 comments:

mimisboys said...

If Henry only knew about that little thin leather belt Pappaw used to have, he would never close his eyes! He used to use that thing on MiMi and Auhee way more than we thought he should.

lucas' gigi said...

Is it just me or does Papaw have that mischevious look?I hope they don't have to go looking for alligators with Papaw when they get a little older!!!!!

mimisboys said...

I don't remember the alligators, but I do remember turning the car around in what seemed like the edge of the water. Maybe that was the alligator hunt, I was just too scared of the water to worry about the alligators! I also remember the car with a few large holes in the back floor-board, where we rode, what about you Auhee? Such scary childhood memories!!:)

Wendy said...

Could you imagine Pop Pop's face if we left all 3 boys with him??? They'd all come home with bruised fingers.

lucas' gigi said...

Ooooo Mimi, the car turn around was where the gators were.I'm just glad he didn't take us there in that old car with the floorboard half missing.Those back tires were in the water everytime.We sure have some warped memories!!

lucas' gigi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.