Friday, July 11, 2008

Baby and A Big Boy

I am trying to pretend to take good pictures. I took Henry to MiMi's for some pictures that are not Brandy quality! I can't wait until she comes for pictures - hint, hint! I am waiting for his cord to fall off, but it hasn't yet. So, until it does, I will have to settle for my pictures!

This is his sexy pose!



Buzzy and I went and picked up pine cones for bird treats today. When I was in the first grade, we used pine cones, peanut butter, and bird seed to make bird treats. I told Buzzy about it a while back and today he decided that he wanted to make them, so, of course, we did! Now we have them hanging in a tree in the backyard. He can't wait until the birds find them!

6 comments:

brandy said...

I think your pics look just great...I don't know if I could recreate that "sexy" pose, if I wanted too :)

mimisboys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mimisboys said...

That's the only little "pup" that can lay on my couch! Buzzy was so proud of his bird cones.

Wendy said...

Your pics are the ones that you'll always remember. I love the pine cone idea. We may have to try that one. Sounds messy!!! I'll wait until Gigi is here

LeeAnn said...

I like your pictures! Isn't it fun to just take picture after picture? You are being such a good mommy to both Henry and Buzzy!

Loving My Life said...

Great job on the pictures! The i am to sexy pose is to cute!