Girl! You look HOT! I love it. Isn't such a big change when you cut your hair short after its been long for so long? It is very nice on you!
Cutie patootie!!
It looks great! And will be lots quicker to wash and dry!
I like the fixed, but I AM over 50. I think it looks good either way.
Girl, you could put a mop on your head and you would look cute! I think it is adorable.
Love the hair cut, You look pretty with any style hair cut.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Girl! You look HOT! I love it. Isn't such a big change when you cut your hair short after its been long for so long? It is very nice on you!
Cutie patootie!!
It looks great! And will be lots quicker to wash and dry!
I like the fixed, but I AM over 50. I think it looks good either way.
Girl, you could put a mop on your head and you would look cute! I think it is adorable.
Love the hair cut, You look pretty with any style hair cut.
Post a Comment