We had so much fun at Pigeon Forge this past weekend. Mimi and Pappy had been there for over a week. LeeAnn, Buzzy, and I went on Thursday when she was done as work. Grant and Steve came down after the race on Friday night. They didn't get to the room until about 3:00am central time on Saturday morning. LeeAnn and I shopped our little feet off and Buzzy played every putt-putt golf he could get us to play. This picture is from our last round. He got to ride a train to the first hole. He was so excited that he got to ride a roller coaster AND play golf! He just could not believe how lucky he was!
Of course, what would a trip to the mountains be without a trip to the scrapbook store? Mimi has finally decided to give it a try, so I hooked her up with some basic supplies, and as you can see, she was ECSTATIC! Buzzy was too! Such smarty's! She'll see how fun it is, if she'll EVER give it a try!
We were traveling with a pair of Harley-Davidson people, so when LeeAnn went to get their shirts at the HD store, I got us some too. Mine was a special one. It was a regular t-shirt with sewn in panty hose type sleeves. The sleeves were colored up like tattooes and they look real! Dad did a double take and informed me that it was nasty and Buzzy wanted to know how I got them on there. Steve and Grant walked back behind me when we walked the street that night and were almost crying at how funny people reacted to the tattooed girl! They heard a lot of - Did you see that, oh my gosh, i've seen it all - you know, expressions like that! I was pushing Buzzy in his stroller, and he got quite a few sympathetic looks. Poor kid - look at his momma and his name is Buzzy!! Behind my ears hurt when we got to the room from laughing so hard. The shirt was worth every overpriced penny! Dad's reaction alone made it worth the money!
I cannot believe that he is old enough to drive a go-cart by himself. Can't talk about it anymore. I'll tear up.
We got to visit with Uncle Mikey, Sandye and Jana. Buzzy sure likes that Uncle Mikey! I wish he could have seen Buzzy in that go-cart. I know he would have been beaming with pride! Pappy would have too, especially when he passed the 29!!

5 comments:
That is hilarious! I totally did a double take too, whenever I first looked at the picture. You must wear that out for Halloween, maybe to the Fall Festival! I LOVE IT:)
Looks like you all had so much fun. Love the shirt! This is my most favorite vacation spot. I think I could live there!
I have a STRONG feeling Daddy and Pappy will be working on a #24, in orange, for Buzzy when he's ready. Steve did such a good job while we were gone, I think it's time for him to take over!! That way we can stay at the mountains longer.
I am so jealous (again) of you guys! How fun is that! Girl - I would pay you money to wear that shirt to church sunday!! But I want to sit with you guys when you do so I can watch the looks!
Buzzy is going to be just like his dad! Racing must be in their blood! I miss it - got to get back down there soon!
Wow,I thought you had spent all your shopping money on Tatoos!I kept thinking that really had to hurt--ALOT!Now I know why Buzzy always has his tatoos on his arms,it runs in his family.Don't know how much that shirt cost but it's priceless!I bet Papaw would have something to say about it!!
Post a Comment