Friday, September 28, 2007

F is for Fire




The Central City Fire Dept. came to see the little ones on Thursday.Buzzy was so excited and of course, I was the dorky momma and went to take pictures while they were outside looking at it! Buzzy missed school on Monday and Tuesday, because of a little stomach bug, but did NOT want to miss the fire truck. That was such a great motivator for medicine time. No medicine and you won't feel good enough to go see the fire truck.

This week they studied the letter "F" and learned about fire safety. He had to show us how to "Stop, Drop, & Roll" if our pants ever catch on fire! He is quite good at it! Wednesday when he got home from school, he asked me if we had sprinklers at the mill. I said no, and he was sure that's why we had the fire! He is getting to smart! If Uncle Mikey needs an assistant, I think I might have the perfect one!

1 comment:

mimisboys said...

I know Buzzy was excited about the Fire Truck visit. He sure has alot of fun at preschool.