He played.
He socialized.
He partied
He returned to do it again!
Fall Festival at GRCC came again Saturday. Buzzy has looked forward to this day since the day after last years! We were there when it opened at 12 and stayed until 2. He was invited to a birthday party for on one of his classmates at 2. We stayed there until about 3:45 and then went back to the fall festival until about 5:15. He had the BEST time. I finally got tired of chasing him and Chandler around and found a good spot to watch from! Those kids move fast! He had a ball at the birthday party too! We had supper with Grant and LeeAnn and he was ready for bed when we got home! We were all tired, but we had the best time all day!

4 comments:
Looks like Buzzy did it all.I like that picture of him in the middle with the two girls,it's probably a glimpse into the future.
Okay, when I read this I first thought GRCC, not church but Green River Correctional Complex!! Oh me!
2A good time was had by all. That was so much fun, I remember when----Our boys were small enough to attend Festivals.Yes a long time ago. Steven will have a birthday tomorrow.
The pictures are cute of him and the girls. Was Buzzy's feet as black as Amberlynn's? She had a blast and was completely wore out when we got home. I don't know how many times she went down that slide. I think my clothes were glued to me by the time I got done making cotton candy! Fun was had by all!!!
Post a Comment