Thursday, September 06, 2007

First Day of Pre-School







He loves pre-school! This was when I let him out on Wednesday.





















This was the "bye momma" wave. He's getting to be too big!




















This was when I picked him up. Look at the confindence!! He is walking with his teacher Mrs. Sabrina and that's Mrs. Pam in the background. He was so excited and told me all about going outside and the new friend that he made. Wednesday was our day to take snacks and he was so excited that they had snacktime with his snacks.

5 comments:

lucas' gigi said...

He is growing up so fast.I'm so glad that he likes going, there is no telling how much he will be able to teach all the others about sawmills,racing and building contraptions.

M. French said...

I am so glad that he likes it! I thought once he got in there that it would change his mind. And I hear the preschool program there is GREAT!

Leanne said...

Isn't Ms. Sabrina the best?! Maddie loves going to Preschool there and Abe can't wait until he is big enough. Buzzy is growing up!

Ninnie7157 said...

What a good day, Buzz looks so grown up. I'm so glad he likes school. Can't wait till SHOW AND TELL. Wonder what he will tell!

mimisboys said...

I'm so happy Buzzy likes school, but also sad he's growing so fast. He will be in and out of school in no time>