Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Pre-School Orientation
Not much excitement for the orientation. The teacher went over the parent handbook and as she did so, Buzzy tapped my arm and whispered "This is boring." I'm afraid that is going to be the opinion of pre-school. I hope not, but he's more into building and engineering than academics! Takes after his momma and daddy! Maybe tomorrow will be more eventful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Buzzy and I were talking about pre-school....he said he would rather "stay with you MiMi." He will probably like it when they get going - I hope.
Buzzy - preschool will be fun! You are going to make so many new friends that you didn't even know you could!
Good luck!
I think he will like it once he gets into the routine.(hopefully) Maddie has her days, but usually has a ball! She loves being with all of her friends.
Post a Comment