Wow! Hospital pictures have come a long way. It's a good picture. We really enjoyed visiting on Sunday. We'll have to visit a little longer once you are all settled in and adapted to your new lives.
Oh, Leslie, he is beautiful. I know you are so full of many different emotions but pride has to be toward the top! Two beautiful healthy boys, what more could a mom ask for? :-)
10 comments:
That is a cute picture. The hospitals are getting better and better with those 1st pictures.
I just want to squeeze those cute little cheeks! Very sweet picture. I agree, the pictures are so much better than they use to be.
He's perfect!! I can't wait for little brothers hugs along with Buzzys. Now they are twice as sweet!
Wow! Hospital pictures have come a long way. It's a good picture. We really enjoyed visiting on Sunday. We'll have to visit a little longer once you are all settled in and adapted to your new lives.
I love Henry's smile! Kate is wanting another date with her boyfriend! ha ha! Emily, my niece, said hi and she says Henry is so cute!
Those are so sweet. We forgot to fill out the paper for Myles so I have to take it this week.
Wow I am impressed with how much better the pics are getting! This is a really cute pic - look how amazing he looks!
Oh, Leslie, he is beautiful. I know you are so full of many different emotions but pride has to be toward the top! Two beautiful healthy boys, what more could a mom ask for? :-)
He is beautiful!! I imagine you have your hands full!! Congratulations!!
I LOVE that blanket! Can't wait to meet him:)
Post a Comment