Sunday, June 15, 2008

Congratulations Mrs. Lear!!!!

Isn't this who you would want teaching your child?? K got her first "media specialist" job this week. That is a librarian in old terms! She will be working in Daviess County. I am so happy for her! She had worked so hard to get her degree and she stresses over EVERYTHING!

She had to take some sort of test on Saturday and missed Buzzy's birthday party. She came by afterwards to see him. She kept saying this was the first party that she has missed, but it's okay, K! Just think of all the time you will get to spend with him during the summer now!!!!! I can't wait! Congratulations!! I am so proud of you!

2 comments:

mimisboys said...

MiMi and Pappy are proud of daughter #2!!! Now we have someone to read to us when we are in the rest home.

lucas' gigi said...

WOOO-HOOOO!Way to go girl!Good things happen to those in the rotation!!!!!!!