Thursday, June 19, 2008

Afternoon

Mimi asked Buzzy what he wanted her to bring him after he had his tubes put in his ears. His first request was bologne, oreos, fresh milk, balloons, and a toy. She brought the balloons, but didn't make it for the rest of the stuff, so she gave him money instead. He and I had to go to Wal-Mart to get a few things and he picked out this Nascar slip & slide! It has two lanes, so he thought it would be perfect for him and Daddy!



Align Right


You know that your child has a good Daddy when he stops working on his race car to come slip & slide with his little boy. He went to practice his car on Tuesday and was not happy at all with the results. He came and played with Buzzy instead of working on his car. Is that a good Daddy or what? I don't think he's in any hurry because the weather channel is showing rain for Friday, so he probably won't race anyway.




Kate and LeeAnn came to visit tonight as well as K and Tommy. K hasn't met Kate yet and I think she kind of liked her! I can't wait for K to have a baby! She thinks my belly is repulsive, so I can't wait to torment her someday!


It's official. Pappy has adopted LeeAnn as his third daughter! I now have two sisters!!! I think he just wants a granddaughter!




5 comments:

mimisboys said...

Buzzy is so lucky to have Stevie as a daddy. He's always ready to play or work whenever Buzzy needs him.

ashleigha said...

I like the video

Ninnie7157 said...

As I have said before Buzzy (Steven Thad) has a wonderful Dad.

brandy said...

Two new sisters...umm, uhh...they must call before they come over..hahaha!

lucas' gigi said...

Isn't it great when Daddy's become little boys again,so much fun for them and the other little boys!