Saturday, March 08, 2008

Snow Day

Buzzy is always excited when it snows. Whether it's a dusting or a blizzard doesn't matter to him. It started snowing Thursday and by the time Steve got home on Friday, Buzzy had waited about as long as he could stand it. Steve had to go and get Buzzy new boots, because our beloved canine likes to chew on shoes. So Buzzy had to wait all day for his shoes. They played just a little on Friday afternoon. It snowed all day and all night so we woke up to a true "winter wonderland!" Buzzy started out on the sled behind the Rhino. Banjo is the silliest dog. He won't ride in the Rhino, he chases behind. He stayed right beside Buzzy on the way to MiMi and Pappy's until Buzzy got tired of the snow blowing up in his face. He decided about half way there that he wanted to get on and ride with me and Steve!
When we got to Mimi's. Buzzy and Daddy hit the slopes/driveway!
I think Steve only took one trip on the saucer. Buzzy and I raced each other. We each had a tire track and Steve would push him and down the hill we would go! It took me a minute to get the hang of sledding again! I haven't rode a sled in a long time and my belly made it a little challenging as well! It was so much fun!
Pappy couldn't stand watching us have all that fun! He watched from the garage and then we heard the 4-wheeler start and here he came!! We played until we couldn't go anymore and then went in for some chili at MiMi's. When we left, Banjo decided to stay at MiMi's. I know he had to be tired after running all the way there. MiMi called when we got home and said that Banjo was on her porch whining like a puppy. He knew his momma had left him! Steve took the Tahoe over there and got him. Now, are all of my boys spoiled or what?

11 comments:

Leanne said...

Looks like you all had a blast!

brandy said...

Where is the picture of you sledding? Looks like everyone had a great time...oh and chili sounds good...gotta go, I'm getting hungry!

Loving My Life said...

Oh you guys looked like you all had a lot of fun!! I stayed on the porch and took pictures and everyone got to play but me!!

Leslie said...

It's hard to take a picture of yourself! do you know how many times i have heard "You went sleigh riding!!!! What are you thinking?????" I just said that I'm toughening him up!

Wendy said...

That little fella probably felt drunk!!! It looks like you all had a blast.

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

u guys are realy having fun. wish i was there too. we just cant get any down here!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

2737proj aka grandmutterg. this blog is very difficult to get on. but i think iam back on.

Anonymous said...

2737proj aka grandmutterg. this blog is very difficult to get on. but i think iam back on.

Ninnie7157 said...

Buzz needs to learn to sing over the river and through the snow to Grandmothers house we go. I know you'al had a wonderful time, we didn't get much snow, not enough to play in.

mimisboys said...

I knew with the snow there would be sledding, so that meant company. After playing in the snow, Buzzy brought his momma and daddy in for homemade chili and cinnamon rolls. That warmed them up enough for the ride home!