Buzzy and MiMi baked a cake today after school. He has been writing out his own recipes and said he's going to make his own cookbook. The other night, he drew a picture of a cake and then had Steve write down all the ingredients. He told me to get them when I went to the store. He wrote down super-duper baking powder, sugar, blueberries, pink icing and I can't remember what else. I went to WalMart and got him a confetti cake, vanilla icing, and sprinkles. He and MiMi put it all together today. He found some candles in the drawer and had to practice blowing out the candles for his birthday. He practiced making a wish too! We will have to see what he wished for. I'm sure he won't keep it a secret long!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
He is really working on that wish! When is his birthday?
Abe LOVES to help me cook. He does pretty good too.
What a sweet picture! HE DOES LOOK LIKE HE IS "PRAYING OR WISHING" really hard! Buzz must want something huge for his birthday...hahaha
It must make you so proud for Buzz to have such a great imagination!
Awe I love it!! To fun and that Buzzy it so cute!
Post a Comment