The pre-school class went on an egg hunt today at The Courtyard. It's the assisted living in town and they host the hunt every year for the pre-school classes.
They provided everything for the hunt. They made a picture frame craft.
Then they had their picture made with the Easter Bunny
Then they hunted their eggs while the glue dried on their picture frames. Then they went in for snacks and received their pictures of them and the bunny.
This is Cooper. They are inseparable! When the teachers told the children to line up to go hunt the eggs, Buzzy and Cooper were so excited that they jumped up and down and then had to hug! I am so glad that he has such a good friend. Coopers grandmother is Buzzy's Sunday School teacher and Coopers grandfather it the Tootsie Roll man at church. They were there with Cooper today and Buzzy just loves them too! He asked me one day how Cooper's Papaw makes all those Tootsie Rolls and I told him that maybe he has one of those candy makers like we watch when we are in the mountains!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh how cute are they!! Morgan and Caden are like that too just which they were the same age. That is so sweet of The CourtYard to do that for the kids!!
I can't wait until Abe gets to do all that fun stuff! Buzzy is such a cutie. I just wander how Billy keeps all of those tootsie rolls in his pockets!
That was a really good Easter Egg hunt.I love the picture of Buzz and Cooper, they are so sweet. Friends for life are made at school.
Post a Comment