Monday, March 17, 2008

Just Say NO to Credit Cards!

Buzzy has decided that he likes Tommy better than K. He's not mean to her, but when I ask if he wants her to come over, he says no, but Tommy can. Anyway, K came over yesterday to help me clean on my sunporch and Buzzy wasn't being very hospitable. The conversation went something like this - remember, K was present during this!

ME: If your not nice to K she won't get you a birthday present.

BUZZY: That's okay. Everyone else will get me presents and besides, I don't want a credit card. That's what she got me last time and I don't want no credit cards!!!!!

We laughed our tails off. If it had been anyone but Kara, I would have died. She thought it was hilarious too. Honesty is the best policy, I guess? In case you don't know, credit card is the same as a gift card!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not for sure who "K" is, but my birthday is at the end of the month and she can give me a credit card anytime! That is just too cute!

Leanne said...

KIDS! Buzzy is so funny and so honest. I too will take a credit card from K anytime she wants to send one my way!

Loving My Life said...

Haha Kids say some of the funniest things ever and it sounds like Buzzy has some clever things to say!

Anonymous said...

This is K and I will not make this mistake again with anyone. I was thinking a hard to put together toy or one with a lot of parts.