Buzzy loved the miniature ponies. They were so gentle and let all of those children pet all over them. They also had chickens. When they crowed, Buzzy would get hysterical! He thought it was hilarious!
We found this special little fella inside the pumpkin!
They had a jousting thingy going on ever so often. Buzzy wasn't interested at first, but once they got going, he really got into it. They didn't mess around either! They hit each other hard. They had a story teller lady that told what it meant when they hit each other in certain places. Buzzy would just clap his hands and, as you can see, he was totally into it!
We went back on Sunday with MiMi. She has never been either and I thought she would enjoy it. Buzzy wanted her to see those chickens and to win him ANOTHER bunny. More about that later!!
We had to do the corn maze again. MiMi and Buzzy got lost and just couldn't figure out which way to go!!
Now...the bunny game. This carnival thingy had games set up to drain the pockets of parents. You know the kind. The kind where one in a million dollars wins. Well, Buzzy was convinced that he needed another bunny, so we played, and played, and played, and played, and, do you get the picture here? We played at least a 20 dollar bill worth on Saturday and then he talked Mimi into another one on Sunday. I told her if she won a bunny, it was going to her house or she was buying the bunny hutch. We would NOT be putting any two bunnies in a cage together!! One Thumper is enough! Needless to say, they didn't win a bunny.
On our way home, we had to stop at the pumpkin place. It was either there or Target, and finally he decided on the Pumpkin place. He had his eye on the hay mountain.
So that was exactly where he went! We bought a few pumpkins and finally made it home. Long day, but it was so fun watching the excited Buzzy!

6 comments:
Buzzy and I both loved the chickens! Pappy is just not very cooperative about having them around the house. I love the picture of the 2 Thads-1 AKA Buzzy-on the ride.
Looks like so much fun. We may have to check it out next year. Isn't it the best when you can look at your child and see them so happy! Makes my day.
Oh my goodness that looks like so much fun! It sounds like you guys had a busy and very fun weekend together! We've never been - maybe we should try and go next year - looks like a great time!
WE LOVE REIDS ORCHARD, especially the food! I've missed it the last two years, due to pregnancy and birthday parties. PERHAPS, next year.... Buzzy looked like he had a lot of fun the whole day :)
That looks like so much fun.I like the one with Buzz standing on the hay and pumpkins. I'm sure you-all had a great time.
Is there a mini pony in your neat future? I think your family needs one to add to the doolittle family. hahaha. I finally remebered my password, so I can comment again
Post a Comment