Sunday, October 14, 2007

Race Pics...finally!

What was left of the car after the little altercation on the track.
























Pappy can't be trusted around the women! He loves to visit with Ninnie and Jerre and they seem to enjoy him too! Look at that Ninnie, just a rubbin' on Pappy's belly!! Maybe that's why they look like they are having such a good time!
























The Ashley Family - Glenda, Uncle Mikey, Me, Stevie, Buzzy, Ninnie, Steve's Dad, and Ninnie's sister Jerre.

4 comments:

Leanne said...

I just love your Mom and Dad. Your Mom must be the photographer? You need to make her get into some of these pics!

M. French said...

Ouch on the car!! Looks like you guys had a great time! Great season.

mimisboys said...

Pappy always loves to be around Ninnie and Jerre, they have a great time. He doesn't like his wife and g-friends in the same pictures!

Ninnie7157 said...

I'll say that was the catch of the day. What fun we had. I love Mimi and Pappy. we always have a great time with them.