Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Field Trip

Buzzy's field trip was on Monday. It had been postponed two different times and this was the third date that was set. This is him and his friend Cooper. They hung out and looked for pumpkins together. The place we went to had a hayride, a corn maze, a soybean maze, and a hay fort for the little ones to enjoy. He was so tired by the time we went home. I thought he might be asleep before we got to NaNa's. I am so glad that they got to go, because they all had such a good time! It was worth the wait.





We had a tour guide that was dressed as a scarecrow. She had rules for all of the different activities. She told them that when they picked out their pumpkin, they had to stand beside it and raise their hand. She would go and pick it for them. He raised both of his hands when he found his. His was all warty looking because he liked it the best! I'll post of picture of it later on.











This is when they went in the soybean maze with the scarecrow. They were flying, but I didn't catch them flapping their "wings!"

1 comment:

Leanne said...

I can't wait until Abe is old enough for field trips. Looks like you all had a good time.