Is he on top of a building??
Is he helping with something at MiMis?
is he putting together something in the woods? A tent,perhaps...umh?Do we win a prize for the right guess? LOL
Wait, I didn't read the next post. I take that back, he's wearing the same shirt as the Orchard pictures, so something there perhaps? I'm just loving this "perhaps" word....haha
On a roof?
more hints please!
Sitting in a tree??????? This is tough.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Is he on top of a building??
Is he helping with something at MiMis?
is he putting together something in the woods? A tent,perhaps...umh?
Do we win a prize for the right guess? LOL
Wait, I didn't read the next post. I take that back, he's wearing the same shirt as the Orchard pictures, so something there perhaps? I'm just loving this "perhaps" word....haha
On a roof?
more hints please!
Sitting in a tree??????? This is tough.
Post a Comment