Sunday, October 14, 2007

Pumpkin Carving

Pumpkin carving didn't go quite as expected. Buzzy has been gung-ho since we bought the pumpkins on Friday. He was all about punching holes in it and rolling it around.
































Then he saw what was inside of the pumpkin! Story changed!
























This was the look I got when I asked if he would help me scoop the yuck out.

4 comments:

Leanne said...

I don't blame hime, it is yucky. How did they turn out??

brandy said...

We've not got the "yuck" out of our pumpkins yet, but I can see that this is probably the face I'll get too!

These pics are perfectly telling a story..sounds like a scrapbook page calling.,

M. French said...

Pumpkin carvin' is so much fun! Hannah wasn't much into the taking of the yuck - I did most the work - but hey, atleast we tried right?

mimisboys said...

I have saw that last little face on someone else when SHE doesn't agree with the situation. I'm not saying who it may be.....