Friday, October 05, 2007

Race Pics

I have so many good pictures from the last race to share. I just have to steal them from MiMi's camera. Hopefully I will get those up this weekend. Have a great weekend, my friends!

6 comments:

M. French said...

Hey, girl, can't wait to see some pictures. Can't believe the season is already over! I never made it back out to the track and I am so mad about that!! Hey, how bout Team Ashley comin' in there at 9th? That's pretty big! Tell Steve Congrats - I think he had a pretty good season! Can't wait til next year.

Leanne said...

Come on now girlie, post some new pics!

mimisboys said...

I do have some good pictures, especially of Pappy with the sisters from Alabama.

lucas' gigi said...

O.K., so how long do we have to wait? Put em up,woman!

Ninnie7157 said...

Just wait till you see those sister from Alabama with Pappy.The race were so good , hope I can see more of them next season.

brandy said...

COME ON COME ON, WHERE ARE THE PICTURES! We are such an impatient bunch . ...