Thursday, October 18, 2007

Muddin'


Buzzy is following along into the redneck world he has been born into!! When I went to Mimi's house for lunch yesterday, this is the sight that welcomed me. It had rained a little the night before and, of course, Mr. Buzz could not wait to get into that fish pond and get his tricycle "hung up." I had to get him a rope so he could pull his bike up the side of the pond and then repeatedly drop in back into the mud hole! He had a blast and I know when I was little, I would have done the same thing!

5 comments:

mimisboys said...

Buzzy came in the house after pre-school and was undressing as he came into the door. He had to put his play clothes on so he could check the water out in the pond. Lets just say he was not the same color when he got done!

M. French said...

He is such my kind of kid! U rock buzzy!

brandy said...

I can't wait for the day Tate learns to play in the mud! Perfect Scrapbooking moments :) Can I say that enough? Buzzy's really been giving you the ideas lately.

Leanne said...

Boys are so fun, but usually messy! Looks like he had a blast!

Ninnie7157 said...

GO BUZZ GO, YOU ARE MAKING GOOD MEMORIES FOR YOUR MOM AND DAD.