Sunday, October 14, 2007

Gramps Hair Stylist

I'm ba-ack!! Finally, yes I know it's been awhile. But I am here and have lots of post to follow!!



Buzzy and Stevie have a friend named Grant that Buzzy has changed to Gramp! He just loves him and his wife Leeann!



Gramp came over to visit tonight while we were at MiMi's and Buzzy just "happened" to get a brush and a comb to work on Gramp's hair.









When he got tired of getting the tangles out of Grant's hair, Buzzy moved onto the beard! He did get a good grip on a "tangle" once and Grant's eyes got a little big and we all giggled!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Buzzy the Barber! How cute. Glad to see you are still alive! I have missed seeing your posts.

brandy said...

Wonder if I could pay Buzz to brush my hair! It's so relaxing...

mimisboys said...

Gramps will be such a good daddy. Kids love him and Leann. They are so much fun.