This is when Buzzy first fell off his sled. He didn't know what to think of his snowy mittens.
He loved the snow coming up on the front of his sled. He couldn't get it off fast enough. I later used this snow to throw snow balls at Steve and Buzzy riding on the Rhino! It was rather tricky but by the time I was off the sled, I had gotten the throw down!
Steve helped Buzzy with his sledding and then tried it out for himself. We both agreed that it wasn't near as fun as it used to be, for us anyway. I think playing in the snow perked Buzzy up. He was bright eyed as soon as he realized that there was snow on the ground! There was no way that I could keep him from the snow, since he's never got to play in real snow before. This is the best snow that we have had since Buzzy came into the world.

2 comments:
If you would like to come over, I'm sure Stevie wouldn't mind pulling you around behind the Rhino. I think seeing you fall off the sled would be hilarious!! I would pee my pants!! Brings back memories of a golf cart!
When me and Pappy got back from our trip, we could tell someone had been sledding in the fields. There is alot more snow here than at the mountains. I think they got about 1-2", more on top of the mountain. I think Stevie would love pulling the old ladies around, I just think I'll pass this time around. I think Gretal had the best idea when it came to sledding. She sat in the truck and watched all of us!
Post a Comment