Mom and I have started taking painting classes from Heavy's wife, Regina. She is a nut and we are having a great time!! The three of us went to Evansville last week and hit all the craft stores and of course ate a really yummy lunch at Schilers BBQ! Saturday night while Steve and Regina's guys were painting the car, Buzzy and I went and hung out with Regina for awhile. We started our classes last week and learned the basics. Tonight was our second lesson and this is my finished product!! It's not perfect, but it's way better than I ever thought I could do!! It's really fun and I already can't wait until next week! Everyone will probably be getting painted stuff for every holiday and birthday!! Get ready, start clearing out some space!!!
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Almost ready to... Start HIS Engine!!!
Mom and I have started taking painting classes from Heavy's wife, Regina. She is a nut and we are having a great time!! The three of us went to Evansville last week and hit all the craft stores and of course ate a really yummy lunch at Schilers BBQ! Saturday night while Steve and Regina's guys were painting the car, Buzzy and I went and hung out with Regina for awhile. We started our classes last week and learned the basics. Tonight was our second lesson and this is my finished product!! It's not perfect, but it's way better than I ever thought I could do!! It's really fun and I already can't wait until next week! Everyone will probably be getting painted stuff for every holiday and birthday!! Get ready, start clearing out some space!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Regina has her work cut out with us together. It's alot of fun, and she's such a fun teacher. Buzzy even has his own projects that he works on for....2 minutes, or till his cartoons come on. You can always count on him for help!
Post a Comment