Sunday, February 11, 2007

Snow babies



Buzzy wants it to snow so bad. He had to play in what little snow we got last weekend. Eventhough is was about 15 degrees outside, he had a blast. Daddy was voted into being his snow buddy. Buzzy wasn't cold but Steve just stood and watched. Funny how things get when we get older huh? When we were younger, we would have been out on the 4 wheelers, but now we just want to stay in by the fireplace!!


Banjo liked the snow too. He threw his little squeaky toy all over the place! It was the first time that he's seen snow. We got him a dog house, but it took a couple days for him to try it out. I tried letting him in the garage with Shorty, but that was a bad idea. Buzzy also has gotten a hamster. I'm not so sure about this thing. It stinks!! I thought the bird was messy too, but I think the hamster has it beat. It takes it's seed up into it's exercise wheel. It's plastic and enclosed, so all night we get to listen to a pea-gravel-in-a-bucket like sound. I got up the other morning and there were rubber bands all over the wheel. Upon closer inspection, my husband had fixed it to where the wheel wouldn't spin. I'm thinking maybe NaNA might want to animal sit this one too........The hamster's name is Stuart Little. Buzzy is quick to correct you. It's not Stuart..it's Stuart Little. Have to have both names. Very important!!


Thanks everybody for the Valentine's stuff. Thank goodness Buzzy doesn't get sugar highs!! We are going to try out his movie book when we go to bed tonight. I'm sure we will have to watch it on the ceiling!!

1 comment:

mimisboys said...

We are supposed to get some snow tonight, so I know who will be out in it as soon as Daddy gets home. Banjo is such a pretty dog, and loves to play. Buzzy is such a happy little fella, he rode his scooter as fast as he could up and down my hall all day. He would wreck and tell me.."I'm ok MiMi, it will be alright."