The award goes to Stevie! He got me red roses for our Anniversary and pink roses for Valentine's day! I have to tell a funny story on him. The day before Valentine's day, Steve and Glenda sent me pink tulips. Thanks so nice of you all!! Steve came in from lunch, saw the tulips, made maybe two steps across my office, snatched the card to see who it was from. He was relieved to see that it was from his parents!! He couldn't figure out who would send "Leslie Brewer" flowers. He told me that if he had gotten back before me, he was going to white-out his mom's name, then they would have looked like they were from him!! He went ahead and sent me the pink ones on Valentine's Day. I told him a week or so ago that pink roses were my favorite and he remembered. Definately Best Husband material!!
It snowed a couple of inches last night. It is so pretty. Buzzy isn't up yet, but I know he's going to want to go out. He has ear problems again. He has fever this morning so I don't think playing in the snow is the best idea. He will be heartbroken. He just layed around all day yesterday, so I knew he wasn't feeling too good. When I come home at lunch and he's laying on the couch, covered up, I know that he doesn't feel good.
We have been watching SPEED all week. We are ready for the racing to get going!! We've been ready since the last one last year! Sunday afternoons just aren't the same without the sound of race cars when we wake up from our nap!!

1 comment:
Stevie did do such a good job with the flowers. I know Les was so excited to get them. They even matched what she had on, and she cooked him supper. I will be so glad when Buzzys ears get well, Pappy worries about them too. He knows what sick ears feel like, especially since he still has them from time to time.
Post a Comment