Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Dentist Visit

Needless to say, this isn't a face I have seen much of today. Buzzy went to the dentist this morning for a filling and a cap. He did great. He was not happy about having to get straight out of the bed, get his clothes on, and not getting to have breakfast. To say the least, he was p****d. All the way to Madisonville, he asked if I had a bag of food. (I always take snacks when we go anywhere.)

He did absolutely great. I had no idea how he would do, but he floored me. I couldn't believe how cooperative he was. They thought he was about 5 years old from his size, but they said the way he acted, that he could have been 6! That made me so proud! I really forget sometimes that he is a boy, and he will act accordingly, but overall, we are truly blessed with a little gentleman!

I have felt the urge from time to time to put him back in his "cage!" He hollered for me the other day to save him. I don't know why, but he loves playing with his old crib. I keep it under our bed and he is constantly dragging it out to make a "pallet machine." He got it out and made himself a gate going into my bedroom and he was so proud of himself! He was supposed to have a friend come over today to stay, but I had forgotten about his dentist appointment, so she will have to come another day. Amberlynn, his friend, will be 3 in March, and he calls her "that baby." He was getting the baby bed ready for her and he wanted to go buy baby toys too! He is too sweet

1 comment:

mimisboys said...

Buzzy seems to be just like his Daddy and Pappy. All three could stay and build on things all day. Buzzy loves to go to the big shop up the road and watch Daddy and Pappy build achines, and he helps when he can. He will probably be the next one to start his own business, building and designing. He has the prettiest big eyes, just like his momma. Pappaw said it was the first thing he noticed when he was born.