Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Rocky Buzz-boa


What happens when a 32 year old bullies his 3 year old? The 3 year old fights back!! Buzzy let Daddy know just who was in charge the other night when he "dotted" Steve's "eye!" When Steve comes home from work, Buzzy turns into a wild child. They wrestle and box and hit and punch. I was giving Buzzy a little help the other night, and Steve didn't have enough hands to control both of us. He had one of my hands and one of Buzzy's. Buzzy used his free hand and.....well, you see the results!! Steve reminded me of a cartoon character that has little blue birds flying around it's head. He was rather stunned for a second. I laughed and laughed and cried! It was hilarious!! I'm just glad it was Steve and not me! No one would ever believe that Buzzy had hit me!! Steve would be in major trouble!!

1 comment:

mimisboys said...

Pappy and Les used to wrestle just like Buzzy and his daddy do. I think she got a bloody nose once, but Pappy got spurred when he was the bull. Buzzy is learning to pull out "all the punches" when he has to, and he has to sometimes. This is one rough bunch of men when they start playing, even the girls get a taste every now and then. We sure have a good time!!