Sunday, November 26, 2006

Row, Row, Row Your Boat


Ever since we saw the picture of Garrett in his "house," Buzzy has wanted a box to play in too. Our TV went out this week, and Buzzy was so excited to get the new TV out of the box so he could start using it! He put the box back on the base that the TV sat in and called his a houseboat! I can't wait for him to get tired of it, so it can go outside!

We have all been sick...Again. Colds, allergies, sinuses, whatever you want to call it. Steve, Buzzy, and I have been sick at one time or another since Monday. Buzzy started us off, then Steve, and I'm bringing up the rear! We went Christmas/TV shopping last night and we were all beat when we got home. Steve has had the shakes since the TV went out, so we had to find him another one before he had a seizure! He got himself a 50 incher. I told him I could get used to the 27 inch one that was substituting until we found a replacement. Steve acted like that offended him! He said he would NOT be downsizing! Excuuuuuuse me! The purchase of the new TV sure let me off the hook for Steve's present for this year! Thank goodness! He is so hard to shop for.

Other than the "houseboat" in our living room, we have had an uneventful weekend. Steve blew leaves and mowed today, and I am going to try this Susie Homemaker thing out, again. We had lasagne for supper tonight. I made it all myself, not the frozen kind. It turned out real good. We had salad and bread and cupcakes for dessert. I am going to try a Ninnie Ham tomorrow night. I am hoping for anything close to hers! I'll let you know how it turns out!

1 comment:

mimisboys said...

Buzzy is in possibly the best present he will get this year! All kids like a big box better than any toy. It will be a miracle if you can get it out of the house, since he doesn't get rid of anything. Glad your lasagna was good. Pappy says he always likes MiMi food better than anything, except maybe Bennetts!